Wednesday 3 April 2019

Letter to Mrs Wallace

Hi and welcome to my blog, in March we did a letter to the principle about leadership camp.  We persuaded the principal to let us go to the leadership camp.


Dear Mrs Wallace

I am very interested in going to the leadership camp.

Firstly, I think  I should go because it will push me out of my comfort zone.  
I'm not really talkative,  maybe going to the leadership camp might get me out of that zone. It might make me be more interactive with others in the school.

Secondly it will give me a chance to meet new people and make new friends.  This opportunity is very important to me as next year I will be leaving to
high school.

Thirdly, with all the skills I can learn I could bring them to the younger students to improve their leadership skills.

Kind regards.

Bethiney






3 comments:

  1. You had very good reasons Bethiney. These would be some good goals for you to work on throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs C for commenting on my blog post. From Bethiney

      Delete
  2. Hi Bethiney,Do you remember me from when i went to awahono school
    I like your letter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.